- Day 1: Hanoi Arrival + City Tour (Meal: L)
- Day 2: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Halong Bay Overnight on Cruise (Meals: B/L/D)
- Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi (Meals: B/L)
- Day 4: Hanoi- Sapa- Cat Cat Village (Meal:B/L)
- Day 5: Sapa- Lao Chai- Ta Van Village-Hanoi (Meal:B/L)
- Day 6: Hanoi Departure (Meal: B)
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival + City Tour (Meal: L)
Welcome guests at Noi Bai International Airport (New Terminal Gate 02 (Meeting point at Column 14)) then transfer to the city for hotel check-in. However, hotel standard check-in time starts from 14:00 hours, early check into hotel rooms are subject to room availabilities or at the hotel’s own discretions.
Having Lunch at restaurant then visit some places in Hanoi:
- Old quarter
- Hanoi Opera House
- Hoan kiem lake
- Overnight in Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Halong Bay Overnight on Cruise (Meals: B/L/D)
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel
07:30 Pick you up from your hotel and transfer to the pier to board a superior cruise where welcome drinks await. After check– in, enjoy a delicious seafood lunch while cruising through the magical bay where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the water like dragon teeth. After lunch, take a short trek to a nearby summit for a panoramic view of the bay on Titop Island. Swim on a quite beach, or sunbathe on the deck. In the afternoon, back on board for the sunset view and have a chance to enjoy cooking class at restaurant then enjoy the meal you have prepared.After dinner time you are free for some activities: Squid fishing, karaoke…
Overnight on the cruise
Day 3: Halong Bay – Sung Sot Cave- Hanoi (Meals: B/L)
06:30 do Tai chi lesion
Wake up call to admire the dramatic sunrise on the bay. Relax with a tea or coffee cup before departing to the splendid Sung Sot Cave where stalactites hanging from the high ceiling. Enjoy lunch with Vietnamese cuisine onboard while cruising back to harbor for a transfer back to your hotel in Hanoi.
Overnight in Hanoi:
Day 4: Hanoi- Sapa- Cat Cat Village (Meal:B/L)
- 7.00: Pick up from your hotel, and depart for Sapa. Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break.
- 11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
- 12.30: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People. Check in Hotel. Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes,
- 14.30: A short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa . Free time for your dinner
Overnight in Hanoi
Day 5: Sapa- Lao Chai- Ta Van Village-Hanoi (Meal:B/L)
Have breakfast at hotel, A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain after that heading to Ta Van village – home of Dzay ethnic people. Bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa. Have lunch at local restaurant.
Relax and leisure on your own, shopping
15.00: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
20.00: Arrive hanoi.
Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 6: Hanoi Departure (Meal: B)
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel; you are free to discover Hanoi until the time to move to Noi Bai Airport for your next flight.
Finish Hanoi- Halong Bay-Sapa Tour 6 Days with Smile Travel.